Thank you for your interest in my Chinese dumpling cooking class “KonaHouse” !
“Kona” means Flour which pronounces “Kona” in Japanese + House, KonaHouse.
Have been holding the class since 2008 in Musashino-Shi Tokyo (near JR MITAKA station).
I’ll teach you Chinese dumplings depends on your request! I hope you enjoy my class!
- Hiromi Aoyagi (Mrs.) born in 1973 in Japan, love cooking.
- After college, worked as a instructor for bread cooking class. Meanwhile learned bread with wild yeast and macrobiotics.
- In 2003, moved to Shanghai China due to husband’s job relocation and spent 5 years in China.
- Then got a qualification of “Dumpling cooking Master” and “Chinese Tea ceremony / tasting master ” certified by MOHRSS (Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of China).
- After return to Tokyo, got a qualification of “YAKUZEN” (health food dinner with herb medicine) master.
I’d like to fully utilize my knowledge and aim to hold enjoyable and yummy class. I look forward to seeing you!
English class is hold in non-regular basis.
All classes can be scheduled according to your schedule.
Please note that my English level is limited, but I do my best.
- Start at 10:30, end at around 14:00 on weekdays
- Explain how to cook and show demonstration
- Try to cook dumpling by yourselves. 2 kinds of dumplings, salted and sweet.
- Lunch time, take your own dumpling and 2 or 3 Chinese dishes provided by instructor
- Review the class over a cup of Chinese tea provided with Chinese tea ceremony and sweet dumpling.
Fee per parson inc tax (Female only)
10,000 JPY for 1-2 person
8,000 JPY for 3-4 person
7,000 JPY for 5-6 person
Including lunch, Chinese tea and Recipe.
7 minutes walk from JR MITAKA station.
There is toll parking near the venue(my house)
Please send message from here or send email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” , Thank you.